Pleats and Thank You

Delicate and Hard. Leopard Print. Tribal Hints. More Pleats Please! Two of my most recent purchases included this H&M leather accordion...

Delicate and Hard. Leopard Print. Tribal Hints. More Pleats Please!

Two of my most recent purchases included this H&M leather accordion mini skirt as well as this American Apparel almondine (shmancy) maxi accordion skirt. I love the mix of delicate things and with some edge. As the H&M is calling for some softness, I had to bring some gruffness to this beautiful almondine skirt I got from American Apparel. Both looks feature ALDO Buschur Leopard Pony Slipper Shoes.


H&M Leather Accordion Skirt
Urban Outfitters Panama Hat
ZARA Shirt Dress
ALDO Earrings
Forever 21 Necklace

Ameirican Apparel Almondine Accordion Skirt
Quilted Shoulders!

FIT wing ring
H&M Denim Shirt
H&M Motorcycle Jacket
H&M Bird Necklace
Claire's Earrings
FIT Ring Wing

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Flickr Images